- What was your biggest fear before hiring me? Did it come true, and if not, what happened instead?
Biggest fear - I'd look like a giant, awkward blob. Did it come true - absolutely not. Amy coached through the process for the right angle and lights.
- My comfort level with Amy ( please describe it a little!)
I was completely comfortable - I got naked :). Quiet studio, good music, amazing photographer, mimosas, risky behavior = a GOOD time!
- My hair and makeup experience with Christian:
She's a sweetheart. Through conversation, we found out we are more alike than not. She's super talented at everything she does...I felt like a superstar.
- How I felt when I saw my images:
Relieved. Excited. Empowered. Beautiful. Naughty. #fistbite
- What, specifically, was your favorite part of your session, and why?
I can't pinpoint anything in particular that was better than any other session. Christian made me feel like a million bucks with her talents. Amy's coaching with positioning and facial expressions was amazing. The outfits, the poses, the mimosas, the music....all together, it was a pretty amazing afternoon for myself. Momma needed that!
- If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?
Get your bag, bitch....we're going on an unforgettable adventure! (I'd make her SO pay for the session in advance, because....who wouldn't love to receive those images as a gift?!