- What was your biggest fear before hiring me? Did it come true, and if not, what happened instead?
My biggest fear about doing a boudoir shoot was not being comfortable with myself. I was never one to wear lingerie because I didn't like the way it looked on me being a plus size girl. Walking in I was a bit nervous but that all went away the minute I met Amy. I was beyond comfortable the minute she walked in.
- My comfort level with Amy ( please describe it a little!)
I was very comfortable with Amy. She walked me through everything and it was like I knew her forever. She was amazing.
- My hair and makeup experience with Christian:
There are simply no words to describe how much I loved my makeup. I hardly ever wear it so the finished result had me in awe. She rocks those skills. She had me rocking that #HaterBlocker and I could not have been happier
- How I felt when I saw my images:
I was simply amazed with how my pictures came out. I could hardly believe that was me. I was over the moon with the results and I look forward to doing it again.
- What, specifically, was your favorite part of your session, and why?
The best part of the shoot for me was the confidence I gained because of Amy. Sometimes hearing "you're beautiful" or "you rocked it" can make a world of difference. Being plus size is not always easy but since my shoot I see a completely different light.
- If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?
Book that shoot right now! Every woman should experience what it's like to feel on top of the world.