- How I felt before, during and after my session:
Before the session I was nervous, but I definitely became more comfortable during hair and makeup. It was like sitting and chatting with an old friend. When Amy arrived and we began the session we looked at the outfits and talked about which ones we would use, and she seemed just as genuinely excited as I was about the outfits, photos, and process.
Amy makes you feel so pretty and beautiful and gives great direction, especially to someone who can barely tell left from right. After my session I felt special and beautiful. It was a wonderful experience.
- My favorite part of the experience:
My favorite part of the experience was definitely the way I felt afterwards - beautiful and glamorous.
- My comfort level with Amy ( please describe it a little!)
Very comfortable - it was like working with a friend.
- My hair and makeup experience with Christian:
It was a great experience. She did an amazing job. She made making me look pretty, easy.
- How I felt when I saw my images:
I saw one sneak peek and was blown away.
- Would I do another session?
- Would I recommend Boudoir by Amy Peacock to others?
ARE YOU READY TO FEEL LIKE MS. R? LET'S CHAT!